START. GROW. SUCCEED.
Our local knowledge. Your peace of mind.
UAE Company Formation Services
RedSeal are experts in UAE company formation. Our service includes formation, registration and administration of UAE Free Zone, Dubai mainland, and UAE & Worldwide offshore companies.
At RedSeal we offer genuinely independent advice, peace of mind, better choices and a personalised service.
Here is some of the advise and practical representation we provide:
- Free initial consultation
- Analysis of business requirements and activity group
- Shareholding & directorship structure, PIC and visa requirements for license
- Advice on best license type, registering authority
- Board Resolution, Powers of Attorney & Employment contracts in English/Arabic
- Bank introduction
- Planning timelines for license and visas
- Local sponsorship for DED companies
- Assistance and preparation of documentation
- All submissions to governments and free zones
- Interfacing and following through with officials
- Securing company license and labour card and establishment card
- Entire visa application processing
- Attendance with UAE medical and ID procedures
- Provision of all NOC’s and salary certificates
- Arranging and overseeing dependents visas
- Entire PRO service
We handle the details; you concentrate on your business.
Call us today
+971 4 351 2163
or complete the form to setup your free consultation
Alternatively, you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Independent. Impartial. Unbiased.
Surprisingly not all corporate services firms offer truly independent and impartial advice. Why should this matter? Unless advice is independent, impartial and unbiased you may not be getting the best start or the best outcome for yourself or for your business. Impartiality adds value. At RedSeal we are not tied into any particular jurisdictions and our business advice is not restricted to a limited range of options.
Here are some examples of the types of businesses we have helped our clients incorporate
Today, RedSeal have successfully incorporated over 600 companies within the UAE!
UAE RESIDENCE VISAS
Obtaining a UAE residence visa for yourself, your family and staff
Setting up a UAE company can facilitate UAE residence visas for it’s shareholders, and anyone employed under the company. The visa gives you the right to reside in the UAE and access all facilities you might need, such as a UAE Bank account, schooling, a car purchase, transfer of your driving license, leasing a property, and more. As a visa holder you are able to sponsor your wife and children to enable them to have UAE Residence visas. Visa quotas, costs and validity vary significantly between jurisdictions, so this can also be a considering factor as to where you incorporate your company. Ask our team for further advice.