Offshore Company Formation
An offshore company is merely a company that has been incorporated in a country other than ones place of residence, citizenship or domicile. Countries interested in attracting global business and expanding their economies compete for international business by implementing competitive tax regimes and guaranteeing privacy levels now, unfortunately, a distant memory in other countries.
Global tax competition is not a phenomena; neither are offshore companies nor the offshore industry as a whole. Offshore companies play an integral role in the global economy providing confidential, tax efficient means of international investing and conducting global business. Ideal for individuals and corporate entities for minimising costs; individuals of high net worth, international investors, property owners, entrepreneurs.
RedSeal is a market leader in offshore business consultancy. We offer solutions to clients looking to minimize taxes, protect assets and limit liabilities. We offer incorporation services in all the leading offshore centres in the world and can help you setup offshore company in Dubai.
What RedSeal Offer:
- Registered Office with PO Box (mandatory)
- Preparation of Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Preparation and application of registration forms
- Preparation of Incorporation documents
- Assisting in opening a multi currency bank account
- Filing with the registrar of Companies
With RedSeal, you get the combination of our deep local knowledge and extensive experience, which gives us the ability to precisely understand the unique needs of your business. We are thus able to recommend the best possible options and ensure that your business is set up with minimal hassles and effort.
Features and Advantages
Advantages of an Offshore company:
Offshore company formation, to setup offshore company provides several potential benefits over the traditional “onshore” corporation including all of the following:
- No minimum capital requirement
- 100% foreign ownership
- Legal protection
- Confidentiality and Anonymity
- No audit reports to be filed
- Asset Protection (partial)
- Ease of control, maintenance & operation
- Total tax and duty exemption
- Setting up costs are less than that of an onshore company
- Full repatriation of the offshore companies profits and capital allowed